Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘trolling’

While transgenders have made some strides, mostly in the mainstream media and families may be more supportive than they were in the past, there is still a large barrier that has to be crossed and it will not happen anytime soon.

 Transgender People Face Astounding Inequality, Study Shows
Poll: Transgender Goal Supported by Only 22.7 Percent of Americans

A recent poll shows that only 22.7% support transgenders. That leaves 77.3%.

Twenty-three percent opposed any sex-related change to identity documents, and 17.1 percent declined to answer.

While this is a breitbart article and can’t be trusted, other articles do reiterate the fact that people do not want or care about transgender equality. However there is a ton, and i mean a HUGE amount of transgender hate online. Just look through Youtube and you’ll see how little people support transgenders. Sure there’s always some supporter lurking around trying to make it sound like transgenders are people and being transgender is fun sort of comments like we’re just ignoring 77% of the hate or attempting to acknowledge it trying to convince these trolls to accept transgender equality.

On second thought, don’t look through social media for the hate comments, because seriously, some of these people sound extremely violent and cyberbullying is a problem right now so it’s not going to be any shocker that they’ll lash out on any transgender activist or supporter. There is plenty of evidence to go around that transgenders are struggling even to be tolerated, transgender teen was found dead Saturday and it can only get worse as more trolls are hijacking transgender topics, (by the way this isn’t the worst kind of troll either) How to Spot Anti-Trans Concern Trolls and i wouldn’t even consider these people to be trolls, the article sounds more concerned about transgender rights than people’s overall health. If you seen the feminists on transgender troll alerts, they are crazy. Like the trolls that wish death and despair of transgenders these feminists are right up there in the do not talk to list. But transgenders are still safe behind a computer screen. It’s out in the public is the real danger, Why Transgender People Are Being Murdered at a Historic Rate and while that’s an old article many transgender deaths are still not being reported today, despite being in the limelight there’s a lot of individuals and professionals that ignore the transgender epidemic.

Whether transgender support is only 22.7% or 50% or even 75% (which is highly unlikely considering the amount of backlash is received) transphobia and anti-transgender violence is among the worst things humanity has shown. And it will continue to get worse. I do not advocate violence, but you can call me an anti-trans concern troll or whatever but it doesn’t change the fact that what transgender activism is doing is completely foolish. There is no real way of telling how many violent transphobic people are out there but it’s really high considering how much inequality transgenders face today. It isn’t recommended to push transgender activism any further, it really is not recommended that anyone lives as transgender. And it’s child abuse to allow children into an adult mess in which there is no controlling what happens whatsoever. Also one thing to note, is that transgender activists are now trying to convince people that it is not child abuse to allow them to live the gender they desire, but society is proving that to be wrong. It is child abuse to allow your child to transition, it isn’t humane considering the amount of backlash parents and transkids get.

Advertisements

Read Full Post »

%d bloggers like this: